Saturday, February 18, 2017

Feb. RSC: My Final Teals

 Another bucket of scraps empty!

And here they are on the design wall with last month's purples: 
My "crayons"  are cut to measure 5"wide and 45"long. I made a template for the point. I plan to use a white background. Easy Peasy sewing for this years RSC challenge...and I'll get two quilts made! One for my classroom and one for a H2H Donation.
grab button for SoScrappy
The FNSI was a good motivator to get my weekend sewing started.
On to my next project...stay tuned as I spend this rainy weekend checking things off my list.

Val's Quilting Studio

20 comments:

  1. Yay for empty bins. It feels so good to get those bits into such bright and colorful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crayons! My scrap buckets never seem to get empty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that you're already planning your H2H quilts! Someone will love to receive a crayon quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of crayons for the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those crayons. Great scrap buster idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crayons although I'm a bit concerned about the aqua ones. Do you really want to risk bringing monkeys into a classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. An empty bin!?! I don't think I've ever seen one of those! LOL
    The crayons are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your crayons are just too cute. I see a copy in my future, if you don't mind me copying your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An empty bucket is a happy bucket! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crayons and the valentine header.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your teal crayons look great! I wish my scrap bins would become empty, but it seems as quick as I can use scraps I make more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your crayons are looking spiffy! Lovely to empty that scrap bucket of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, those crayons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...