Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Tuesday Archives #199: Tablerunners

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: TABLERUNNERS


Three years ago I made my mom this table-runner.
The little wool flowers were fun to stitch and it was quick to put together once I had them finished.
Now that I think about it, I really need to make myself a table-runner.
Happy Tuesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what ya have to share this week.
>

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

6 comments:

  1. Your flowerpot tablerunner is really cute. I like that combination with the wool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute table runner, Val. I love the little flower pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a summer table runner, cute idea! I've linked up a few I've done over the years. Table runners are such a fast finish! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made many a table runner from quilting projects but never labeled them as such / can't find on the blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made a table runner in ages! I really must make one soon! I hope you are having a fabulous summer... I'm guessing you are because the blogs been quiet LoL

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...