Sunday, July 15, 2018

Let the binding begin.....

I had a productive week of quilting and getting binding sewn on.
Honestly, hand sewing binding is one of my very favorite parts of quilting. I don't mind seeing a pile begin. Our house will be filled with family in another week, followed by our Summer family vacation. These will provide the perfect stitching to enjoy during patio time and on the road traveling.
Hope you too have some happy stitching to keep you busy during these dog days of Summer. 

Create a post to join/rejoin us for this year's 

 Piggy Bank Challenge!

Note: This Linky is open until  August 1st. 
Please feel welcome to grab our "button" to help spread the work to all your readers.
Val's Quilting Studio
You know what they say:  a penny saved is a penny earned.
Click HERE to join us.

11 comments:

  1. I love to hand bind too! You should spend some of your penny bank money and invest in some Clover clips--check Amazon--they were cheaper buying them in a 100 pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - love having projects at the ready for company's visiting. Great job Val!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I need to get a couple saved up for football season, but on the other hand, I need to finish my fair entries for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow you have been busy! enjoy your slow teaching on your vaca!
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the hand stitching element of quilting. Have a fabulous holiday with your family, lovely Val.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so much better at hand-stitching binding than by machine. I don't mind it at all either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you enjoy your hand binding! It seems like such a relaxing, nice thing to do in the evenings. I sure wish I liked it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of those quilts when they are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a great pile! I also love hand binding and I like to have binding ready for car rides. Have fun with your binding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you'll have a few finishes showing up in your future. Enjoy the family time and vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forget how much I like doing some handwork. Enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great time with the family 😘

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...