Sunday, January 9, 2022

A Sweet Baby Girl Quilt

This Kinder Layer Cake of fabric by Windham Fabrics turned out to make the perfect quilt for our Kinder teacher who just had her first baby. I figured new mom received plenty of "baby things" so it was fun to make a bright and happy quilt her new daughter could use as toddler and beyond.
It measures 46"x53", so easy enough for her to drag around as she grows into it.
 
I used a bright flannel backing and love the checked green binding.
 I had my daughter make me this quilt label and easily added it to the quilt with a zig-zag stitch.
  
And of course, my ABC-123 pantograph put the finishing touches on it don't ya think!

This was a fun one to make.
With smiles, Val:)





7 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet gift! That's a great panto, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, that IS a sweet little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet quilt, I'm sure it will be much loved. Give precious Jackson an ear rub.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine how this will be sew appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I loved the Baby Yoda quilt you made too. Flannel backings are so cozy too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, hi Val. This is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...