Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday Archives #33: Hexagons & Houses

Welcome to the linky party that let's you rejuvenate your old quilting/sewing posts! 
(Check over in my right margin for the list of  our October themes)
This week is all about two of my very favorite themes: Hexagons and Houses!!

Val's Quilting Studio

HEXAGONS:

This little wallhanger was my very first Hexagon quilt. I had so much fun making these scrappy 1" hexi's and enjoy that she now hangs in my laundry room.





HOUSES

Another first I made was this little heart and home wallhanging that I actually use as a table topper. It fits perfectly on our diningroom table:

2 comments:

  1. You must get up at the crack of dawn to post before going to work. You are wonder woman!!! Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...