Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bubble Quilting Today

 I spent this afternoon quilting this for Project Linus:

I used a simple bubble pantograph and a variegated lime thread.
 It was fun. It was easy. It helped me get my long-arm "warmed" up again.

I usually keep a half of dozen quilt tops from the Project Linus ladies around for days like today when I need to get my machine going again. They provide a great opportunity to practice my quilting as well. 
We're off for our daily walk.
Hope your weekend is going well.
More sewing tomorrow!!!
Click on the picture to read more about Project Linus:
I volunteer here:

7 comments:

  1. Awesome colors in this railfence Val. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your colour scheme here will make some child very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cool colors in that project. Hope your quilting mojo is slowly returning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linus is a great way to give back. I'm part of that too, and use it to help
    get better with my FMQ. The lime thread help perk up the backing. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute quilt! I work with Project Linus in my area too. Jackson looks adorable as usual, modeling your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute--and your little helper is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...