Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday Archives #83: UFO's

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
Val's Quilting Studio
Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Annnnddddd.....
Image result for congratulations
....to: Carole who Blogs at From My Carolina Home. Her link #27 under tablerunners was the random number 69 drawn!!! You are September's linky winner of a 15.00 gift certificate to Fabric N Quilts. 
(Watch your email for the gift code!!)

This week's theme is UFO's:

Maybe this week you want to share how you store your UFO's or WIP.
Maybe you want to use this week's linky to create a new post to set a goal to finish some UFO's.
Maybe you don't want to think of your UFO's...LOL!





10 comments:

  1. Hey Val, this Tuesday Archive is just up my alley....my whole blog is just a collection of UFO's but I often wonder...when exactly does a WIP become a UFO? I do hope someone has the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only my view, but perhaps after one year of non-attention: one year of no sewing on the project whatsoever. Then it's definitely a UFO.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! How exciting! Jackson and Cami get an extra ear rub today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party Valerie, and congratulations to Carole the happy winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Val for organising this; I've read some good ideas about coping with UFOs today, and also seen one or two in progress again, and completed. Very interesting. It gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man - lots of choices for UFOs, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many UFOs but after viewing these posts I have a desire to start some new projects based on some lovely designs. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many UFOs but after viewing these posts I have a desire to start some new projects based on some lovely designs. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't think I'd be linking up for this one but a finish challenge made me do it! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has on their plate as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UFOs are definitely a popular post.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...