Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday Archives #130: Kaleidoscopes

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: KALIED0SCOPES  

Way back in the depths of my own collection of "finished quilt tops" is this school themed Kaliedoscope flimsy. It has been waiting patiently for it's turn to be quilted and used:
Every week Tuesday Archives let's us "look back" and allows us to rejuvenate old posts, old quilts, old memories. As I pulled this one out of the closet last night, I found myself reminded of a fun summer afternoon some years ago, spent with a group of kind quilty ladies, as we all came together to learn a new technique. I'm so grateful to have had such a positive introduction to quilting. This one really does needs to get put on my short list of WIP to finish doesn't it. Ughhhh soooo many projects sooooo little time. LOL!! Anyhoo...thanks for stopping by Tuesday Archives today. You guys are the best!


Mark your calendars: 
Next week is a FREE CHOICE theme with a fun little give-away!
Val's Quilting Studio

6 comments:

  1. Hi Val, I don't have a kaleidoscope to share this week. But I'll be linking next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a kaleidoscope, but would really like to. It's been a while since I've had a link up so I will definitely be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute top! It deserves to be quilted (don't they all?). You know it will get done when the time is right. It reminded me that I made a kaleidoscope quilt many years ago and never blogged about it. I guess that should go on my throwback thursday list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I have planned to do a kaleidoscope quilt something gets in the way. One day it will happen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Val! I shared a Kaleidoscope finished top too!! Yours is really great and should be a quilting priority! Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a kaleidoscope quilt is on my `to do one day` list but think it needs a special ruler,

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...