Saturday, June 10, 2017

WIN Batting This Summer!!!

I'm celebrating Summer with a chance for you to WIN this batting: 
This batting is twin size and measures 72"x 90".
As a teacher, Summer is my quilting season and this year I have no plans but to be home. 
Annnndddd, I'd love to quilt for you! Here's the deal: with every quilt top you send to me to be quilted using an edge to edge pantograph, you will be entered to win the above batting. 
The give-away will stay open for nine weeks (Until August 14th...when I return to work.)
I specialize in pantograph quilting, charge a flat rate of .018 cents per square inch and offer quick turn-around service along with FREE return shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A. For more details and examples of my work, please do check out my Long-Arm quilting page by clicking right HERE

This "Chasing Cats" is my newest pantograph: 
This cute cat quilt was sent by Nancy who blogs at PugMom Quilts. This one is for a five year old little girl and I was thrilled to have found this whimsical pantograph to finish this quilt for her.
Click HERE to contact me about quilting for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.

6 comments:

  1. How would you quilt a Civil War Dear Jane top ??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A light, open pattern. I'll email you some examples.

      Delete
  2. That is such a cute cat pattern. It is so much fun..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the cat patter works so well on the cat quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy summer Val! I hope you get lots of quilts to finish for people while you have the time.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...