Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday Archives #172: Blog Anniversaries

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: Blog Anniversaries

This past June found my little blog here to be four years old! Four years!
Today's linky provides that opportunity for us each to skim through our archives and reflect upon our own journey as a blogger. I read my first post and so remember checking the post for what felt like 100 times that first day in hopes to receive one reaffirming comment. I finally had my husband comment just to see "if everything was working correctly". And now look at us, here with our own little community of friendships, support and inspiration!



I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary Val! So glad you are still blogging. So many other bloggers went to Instagram, Facebook, etc. There are fewer of us bloggers left out there now. Hope you continue blogging for many, many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is making new friends. I haven't done a blogiversary post since 2015, and it has so many broken picture links now that I have moved so much to Flickr that I can't link it. It was for the Grow Your Blog linky that I think is where we met!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since I missed it --- a belated Happy 4th Blogiversary! We're glad you're around to remind us to take the time to look back and remember our quilty journeys. Raising a glass of sparkling cider to you and your continued efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first post was so scary. I got maybe two comments on it. I don't know what I'd do with out my blogging quilting buddies. I'd be very lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just linked-up. Hey, do you remember who won my 6th Blogoversary giveaway? You girl! Soon the 7th blogoversary will be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Val! I really enjoy reading your blog and your adventures with quilting and kids!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...