Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday Archives #180: Modern Quilts

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: Modern Quilts 
A quote from the Modern Quilt Guild helps us define the genre today:
"Modern Quilters bring a new bold new aethetic to a craft dominated by traditional and art quilting. The clean lines and stylish color schemes prevalent in modern quilting appeal to fans of sophisticated modern design."
This is our second time visiting this theme, the last being two years ago.
From that linky, I found Jasmine's modern take on the traditional Farmer's Wife:



I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful Farmer's Wife. Off to let Jasmine know also. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the good news is that when you did this topic before I was still months away from finishing my one and only Modern quilt so it's Archive worthy now! Hopefully it won't be my last. Always fun to see what gets linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Showing the black modern setting of a traditional set of blocks in batiks. My only modern quilt, LOL, linking up a different post in the process. I am more of a traditional quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great rainbow quilt... very pretty...
    Really like how your jelly roll quilt is looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a quilt! Love the crisp white with all those colors.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...