Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Archives #184: RED!

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: "RED!"

 A few years back I built my stash by registering for a Happy Mail 
delivery of fabric in the mail each month.
Man, that was fun! Now, three years later, I find myself dedicating each month to stash busting....
oh so it the life of a quilter. Hey! I don't feel too bad. As when I went to pick up my long-arm last week, my consultant had "moved" her long-arms out of her house and into a little building on their property that they used as a rental and as I was complimenting her move...she responded: "If only we had enough room out here for all my fabric. It's still in all the closets and drawers in the house!"  

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Val beautiful reds you have there and i love the lady bird ,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay happy dance :) I don't often have something to link up to these but today I do ( though I have to add green as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice selection of red fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the challenge isn't it? Why is it so easy to build the stash but so hard to use the stash?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seemingly too much, yet never enough!

    Someday I hope to finish a red and white quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...