Saturday, March 28, 2020

Slow Blogging....

Ugh! I'm such a "slow blogger" these days and can't seem to find my ol' blogging "mojo".
 In reflection, hubs and I are busy enjoying our empty nest, even during a pandemic,
life seems to keep busy...although we really miss eating out once a week.


As a teacher, working from home has been very odd. It's hard to believe sometimes the reality of this Corona Virus Pandemic. Luckily, I have found my hand stitching to be a great comfort during my numerous Zoom Meetings each day as know one can see what I'm doing! LOL!

Anyhoo, that doesn't leave me with anything crafty to really share with you here on the ol' blog. But!
If you are new to my blog, I welcome you to take a look around by clicking on my tabs at the top of the page and my post labels at the bottom of the page. With seven years of quilting documented here...there's plenty of inspiration to be found and friends to meet by following the blog links on my sidebar. 
As always...
With SMILES! Val
air hugs

9 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us are learning to simplify, relax, slow down. Air Hugs back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val. It's good to see you are enjoying your time together. Blogging can take up a lot of time. I definitely don't blog as much as I used to but for different reasons. I'm too tired from work. After having my face in 2 computer screens all day I don't want to do it at night too.
    Anyway, keep safe and continue enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at those smiles.
    It looks as if you and your husband are having the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving seeing those two happy faces enjoying a sunny day on the golf course! Blogging can wait, available tee times can't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you can still do some things like play a round of golf. North Carolina is going on lockdown, everyone is being told to stay home except for essential outings like grocery store or medical. We are so lucky to live on our beautiful mountainside, so it doesn't feel too confining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Val love the new Blog and seeing how you are both doing having downsized!!! Hope you are all safe and well with this new reality we are in at the moment. I have worked from home for 28 years in our business and our Boys were born after we started the business so I am an old hand at having them at home and working in between and doing homework as well as all the other things we usually do, cleaning, washing, ironing, cooking!!!! I am trying to get lots of jobs done around our home whilst DH is around a bit more as well and get them completed before the Lockdown ends, because I think once it is lifted life will be hectic, manic and we will be running around like the headless chicken!!!! Stay safe, Hugs & Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Val, I hope you have a lovely weekend despite the Lockdown. Hugs & Love, Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! Enjoy the spring days, hopefully that will mean more walks and more golf.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for checking in! It is good to know you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...