Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Project List Update

One Project Linus top done! I used a variegated light blue thread on top and a pantograph pattern called Playful Paisleys. I thought it would be a nice pattern for a teenage girl. I'll get the binding sewn on today so I have something to work on as I relax inside during this hot weather we are experiencing.


I have another Project Linus quilt on the frame. I plan to free motion this one.

And....along with getting the above binding sewn on this weekend, I plan to turn these into 9 square blocks...and then cut them up! I'll show-n-tell the results once I get them going!  


Hope your weekend is filled with fun projects too and that you are keeping cool!
With smiles!
Val:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...