Wow! My 100th Post!!
YES! I'm so excited!!!
I mean seriously, I don't even have a data plan of my cell phone!
So this is a big deal for me!
So this is a big deal for me!
- I'm grateful I actually got all this blogging stuff figured out! (HAHAHA!!Because I'm not techy!)
- I'm grateful I have a routine established so I can continue to be involved instead of just sitting on the outside reading everyone else's blogs.
- I'm grateful for you, my new quilt blogging friends. Really! Thank you for visiting my blog and for supporting me with your kind comments and emails. You are like my "virtual" quilt guild. I always enjoy grabbing a cup of coffee and visiting your blogs for inspiration, support and friendship.
If you are new to my blog, WELCOME! That's a picture of me over on the right. This is a quilting/sewing hobby blog. Visiting my blog, you'll notice I'm a pretty eclectic sewer who dabbles in applique, English Paper Piecing, (love my hexagons) traditional and out-of-the box piecing, long-arm quilting, quilt/sewing area organizing (See my Sunday Organizing Series). And, as if that's not enough, 2014 will find me exploring wool by participating in Sue Spargo's BOM. I have many W.I.P. but let's not talk about those! (wink! wink!) Feel welcome to check out my "pages" and/or "labels" in areas that may have sparked your interest. Hopefully you like what saw and you'll become a "follower" and I can visit your blog as well.
|Hey, I've always been a great multi-tasker|
I'm proud so to check: "Start a Blog" off my "2013 To-Do" list and thankful for
the "virtual" quilt guild blogging has provided, that
I'm sharing my joy by participating in:
|Thanks Michelle from the Quilting Gallery! Give-aways will be posted late|
Thursday afternoon at Michelle's blog. Check that out and visit all the other bloggers. Great prizes.
I've put together Four (participate in them all)
Give-Aways to say thanks and welcome!
Give-Away is closed.
Winners announced HERE!
1. Follow my blog and leave a comment letting me how you follow and you'll be entered in a give-away for this Riley Blake Charm Pack: Pieces of Hope (21 5" squares)
"I'm crazy about 1" Hexi's too!"
and/or "I'm crazy about 1 1/2" Hexi's too!"
4. Finally, Quilts are our works of heart, leave a comment on my Project Linus page and share how/if you ever donate sewing materials, quilts,or time to a charity organization. (It doesn't have to be Project Linus) Please be sure to share in your comment the organization you volunteer for! (Deb I know you are a Project Linus girl, Sarah you have your Hands 2 Help and Lorna your Quilts 4 a Cause.) All new comments will be entered in a give-away for this little snap bag:
|Crayons not included.|
Thanks for visiting!
FYI: I'll pick each of the "category" winners using Mr. Random Number Generator.
I will announce the winners and highlight their blog here at Val's Quilting Studio on November 27th. I will also email the winners, so make sure you are not a no-reply blogger. Everyone is welcome to enter as I'm happy to post internationally. (Oh and I probably won't reply to giveaway comments as it can sometimes be a little overwhelming.) Good Luck!