Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekend At-Home "Retreat"

Freezing Fog means a three day weekend of sewing:

Yep! It's been easy to stay inside and spend all my extra time sewing. The fog that rolled in Thursday night, has turned into an inversion of freezing fog.
Here's a close-up of the ice forming on the school yard fence:

No worries, I'll be cozy and warm here:
This is a picture of my basement studio lite up at night. (I love the reflection of the light on the snow.) Now just imagine me in my polka dot pajamas, Lifetime movies on in the background, just busy as a bee sewing away down there. It's like my own little retreat! I say: "Let it freeze"! 
Click here to see what I got done.
With smiles,
Val:)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures. I can imagine you, with faithful lifetime on in the background sewing.
    How are your new years blocks/goals going. I got all inthused by your post, and decided to do the blocks of the month and can't quite remember where to find them. I'd better look up your old post. I did go to the paper piecing designer at Craftsy and save the two nature blocks to do. Hmmm with 10 inches of snow trapping me inside I might figure those out today! Who needs a clean studio
    LeeAnna Paylor
    lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...