Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday Archives #70: Stars and Stripes!

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
Piggy Bank Participants click here to share your savings!

Two NEW things going on at our linky here!!

Image result for news boy
. First, I'd like to welcome Fabrics N Quilts as our linky sponsor!! Yep, everytime you link and share here at Tuesday Archives you will be entered you into a monthly drawing for a $15.00 Gift Certificate to their online store. (pretty cool huh!) The winner will be announced the 1st Tuesday of every month!
Second, I put together a Tuesday Archives Directory page. Now all our themes are easy to access and past inspiration quick to find! The page is found at the top of my blog, under the header and will be updated weekly. So, now onto this week's linky party...

This week's themes are is: Stars and Stripes! 

STARS:

Whether your stars are traditional or wonky....Jackson says: "We want to see your stars this week."


STRIPES:

I'm pretty liberal about my definition of a "stripe". Here are a few examples of some scrappy stripes made my Cynthia who blogs at Quilting is More Fun than Housework:




10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your STAR Quilt!! It's going to be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val for your comment on Bambisyr !! Hug Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val! I hope you're having a fun summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val, I am SO GLAD you posted the photo of your stars and stripes quilt because I have (all cut out) Buggy Barn Star blocks just like yours. The quilt is for my daughter. She started it but does not like to sew and I want to finish it for her. Anyway, I want to make a queen sized quilt and there are not enough blocks. I love how you put regular star blocks spontaneously throughout the other blocks. That is exactly what I am going to do with her quilt. Inspiration! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray on you sponsor Val! Fabrics N quilts is a great shop!
    I must finally be getting a good archive after one year of blogging. I actually had the theme to link up today, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the opposite of Lara B; I think I've shown almost every back post--though occasionally I find one that I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaay! I just got home from 2 months holiday today and I also finally, finally FINALLY have quilts to link up from the archives!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring two of my Scrap-A-Palooza quilts. I am a little late to the party but I found some other quilts to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I am so late to the party! It has been one of those weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great prompt for the week of the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...