Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dec.OMG-Christmas Fat Quarter Quilt

"Roar".... as my grandson's dinosaur (my current pencil holder) would say....but look:
I bought this polka-dotted bundle of Christmas fat quarters probably two years ago and ya know what, this month I'm going to dust them off and get them made into a quilt! 
Hey, it might just be a quick and easy pinwheel quilt...but they'll finally be a quilt.
Goal setting and linking up with everyone at the Dec. OMG. 
Welcome December!!
Our December themes have been posted on the sidebar.
Val's Quilting Studio

11 comments:

  1. Grrr....looks like you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to see dots in pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a pin wheel quilt this will be a delight with the Xmas fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you make. Thanks for linking up with Elm street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ceramic tree! My mom made one just like it (minus the snow since we live in the south), and I recently saw one in a thrift store for over $100!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is going to be a super cute goal--love dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your progress on this month's goal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why am I not surprised by the polka dots Val? :) I can see this turning out to be such a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polka Dots! So you! Ive been trying to figure out why google wont let me post comments to your blog anymore. Cross your fingers Ive got it solved...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! jumping up and down! Did you miss me! I've been here...just frustrated by the spat my ipad's been having with your server, lol. Looks like they kissed and made up. Bwahahahaha....I'm baaaaack!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...