Monday, July 17, 2017

On the Frame This Week...

Oh Happy Day everyone!

I finally finished my Bloom SAL project and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.
Don't ya just love that feeling when ya finish something made entirely from your stash. 
When I very first starting quilting, I collected fat quarters of 30's repro's everywhere I went...so you can imagine how good it felt to dig into that stash for this adorable Lori Holt SAL. 
I'm on my way to put this one on the quilting frame and am looking forward to another Friday Finish this month...that will be TWO "old" WIP completed this month! Gotta' love that!
Stay tuned...

 Click HERE to post and join/rejoin us for this year's 

the Piggy Bank Challenge!

Note: This Linky is open until  August 1st. 
Please feel welcome to grab the code on my sidebar and and help spread the work to all your readers.
Val's Quilting Studio

25 comments:

  1. That top is just too cute. We all love those finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, but your little quilt inspector is even cuter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt! So pretty, like a walk in the garden. Love those scrappy frames on the blocks. Jackson looks precious on it, such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! what a happy quilt-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a happy quilt! I love sampler quilts and may have to put this one on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh.....such a happy quilt blooming with colour and happiness. I feel as if I have taken a stroll through a bright and happy garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so colorful and happy!! Good for you in getting this one into a flimsy, ready for it's frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one came out so pretty. I love how colorful it is. Congratulations on another finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how bright and cheerful your quilt top is. I look forward to seeing it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a hard decision which is cuter the quilt or Jack. He or Maggie would be hard pressed to claim which is photographed more. Anxious to see how you finish the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blooms is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it all quilted. Wow, that's two, how busy you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and cheerful! Love that purple border. It's so great to sew from stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Val!
    So Summer! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a delightful quilt wish my garden flourished as your quilt does

    ReplyDelete
  15. Way to go on your UFOs and a great project for your 30s stash! That quilt says Summer all over, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a bright and cheerful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So bright and fun! Congrats on another finished flimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! This is so bright and pretty and just all around FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow - lots of work in that WIP, so glad to see you're getting her finished up. Very deserving!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love love love this quilt! It is cheerful and happy and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Val, I love this quilt SO MUCH!!! Adorable! Can't wait to see how you decide to quilt it! Have a fantastic vacation. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...