Sunday, February 10, 2019

A New Project!

I finally found a project that my ol' vintage sewing box is perfect for!
I joined Sue Spargo's Forest of Trees BOM this year and each compartment 
is just right to keep needed supplies on hand: 

 I also found the perfect little spot to set it all up so I can conveniently pin the next
 layer  of the piece and enjoy stitching each day after work for a bit. 
I haven't been sewing or quilting but am enjoying the peacefulness many of us find when hand sewing. Linking up with everyone else at Kathy's to celebrate and share. Happy Stitching!


8 comments:

  1. Nice set up Love the piece you are working on
    Happy weekend Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy sewing nook! And I love seeing vintage sewing boxes in use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed the post about your vintage sewing box so I went and read that. GREAT find! I have seen these kinds of sewing boxes quite a bit in antique stores and I really should snatch the next one I see. They are so practical! I have been wanting to start a hand sewing project as well, not sure if I want to do embroidery, cross stitch, or applique. I hope you enjoy your "peaceful project"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely spot to enjoy a little delight hand stitching, Val. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe4some-I love Sue Spargo's work she is amazing-her books are very pricey though-sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun project to spend some slow stitching time on.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...