Sunday, February 28, 2016

Slow stitching...

Where would we be without some slow stitiching? 
I have my March wool banner stitching with me on my studio couch.

 I've also been dragging this one around like a little kid between the TV room and kitchen table this week. (I just noticed it's been in the binding pile since July! Oh my!) Happy me, it's almost done.
Happy Sunday to one and all. I'm off to share and see what everyone else is stitching today at Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.  (I simply adore Kathy's Life is Beautiful project!)

Val's Quilting Studio

7 comments:

  1. I'm working on binding too!! LOL Your wool project and all that cotton thread look very inviting! Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hand projects. Right now I binding away-but that means they are almost done- wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine anything with you is slow Val. You always seem to be whipping up gorgeous pretties. Your March wool banner is lovely. Hand stitching is the perfect thing to do when the weather outside is a tad objectionable. Have a lovely week, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to change out all my Valentine decor with my spring stuff. Seeing your March banner was a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your March banner looks like some fun stitching! Looks like you have some awesome threads to work with too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute wool banner...and I spy some delicious floss underneath. Hope you had a relaxing weekend, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just pictured LINUS and his blanket, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...