Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Tuesday Archives #101: Butterflies

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: BUTTERFLIES.

Whether your butteflies are sewn...

..appliqued...
(Oh My! If you haven't seen Kim's upholstery make-over this week, click over to her blog, Sarah Lizzies and check out what she did with this beautiful project.) 

or stitched...(I'm always inspired by Sue Spargo),
Image result for sue spargo butterflies



7 comments:

  1. My butterflies are quilted, does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ABSOLUTELY!! I forgot about quilting....thanks Jackie!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww...thank you, Val, for your lovely and kind words. I am going to have oodles of fun checking out all the above lovely posts, to see the butterflies fluttering at their places. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't recall doing butterflies so I will enjoy reading everyone's stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky party Val. I'm going to add it to my post tomorrow to let others know that you do this. Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your butterflies! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...