Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Mail!!!!

Nothing like a big box of fabric waiting for ya when ya get home from work!!
Yep! After about six months of searching for the "perfect" set of flannel fabric to make myself a winter evening quilt....I found this bundle at the Fat Quarter Shop:
The Fat Quarter bundle is Sew Purrfect Flannel by Bonnie Sullivan.
The background is Woolies Flannel Red Scattered Dots.
 I plan to sew them into this pattern during my upcoming June retreat!
Always fun to have new projects to look forward to huh.
Hope your week has been great!
Oh My! May already! The May themes are posted on the sidebar.
Val's Quilting Studio

14 comments:

  1. We have a student who just finished this pattern. I've never done a Buggy Barn, but love them. You have some sweet fabrics to play with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric and the pattern!I always love this kind of mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is going to be a fun project whilst on retreat have a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is going to look great. Looking forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's going to be wonderful! good for you!! love those hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, love the fabric and the pattern. Purrfect for a winter evening quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, love the fabric and the pattern. Purrfect for a winter evening quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Buggy Barn patterns, and this heart quilt will be fantastic with those fabrics. I've seen many different heart quilts like this in real life, too. Thanks for the May list for the archive posts. I miss english paper piecing, but I can spot a free space there, so.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee Hee - I love how your fabrics and pattern talk in bubbles Val! :) Very cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's going to be the bestest, most snugglisciously delicious winter time quilt E.V.E.R!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Woolie's flannel--it's going to make an adorable heart quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice addition and fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...