Monday, May 2, 2016

May OMG...or two!

After being gone every other weekend, since March, May looks wide open!
Which means...time to make a few quilty goals. I'm linking up with everyone else at 
OMG at Red Letter Quilts  as I get back to my happy sewing.
I have two easy peasy, chain piecing quilts that I've been sporadically sewing:
1. My H2H Happy Chemo  Eye-Spy Quilt will get sewn, quilted, and mailed!
2. My Rainbow Girls: I want to get the fun border and hand stitching done. It will then be ready for some fun FMQ when I get out of school from teaching for the summer!
Kinda motivated now that I've "committed". Thanks for the OMG linky Heidi!!
grab button for RedLetterQuilts
Tomorrrow's linky theme is: Equalaterial Triangles
Val's Quilting Studio

5 comments:

  1. Those are great goals Val! I need to finish my Happy Chemo quilt too! Good luck and have fun sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Val! I love that you put a blog hop button up there on the right! Thanks for being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Rainbow Girls quilt! That's going to be adorable - it already is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals, Val. I can't wait to see you Eye Spy quilt for H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing April's goal and good luck with May's.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...