Friday, May 13, 2016

A Breast Cancer Ribbon Quilted Finish

I found the perfect pantograph for my H2H Happy Chemo quilt:
I was super happy when I found this one in my collection after reading that  Emily's Happy Chemo quilts will be going to the Rat Pack organization. Their main focus is helping those fight breast cancer and our Quilty Hugs will be going into their Love Handle Bags.

On top of  my I-Spy donation quilt being entertaining and it's soft flannel backing cozy... 

...it's Breast Cancer Ribbon quilting makes it even a little bit more 
special  for a Love Handle Bag don't ya think.

Jackson's pretty happy with this finish too and... 

...is enthusiastic in helping me announce that with summer right around the corner, 
 I'll have more time in the studio and would love to quilt for you! 
I specialize in edge to edge/pantograph designs with an extensive collection to choose from.
May through July I'm offering free returning shipping on all quilts and only charge .018 cents per square inch. Contact me for your Summer quilting needs. I'd love to quilt for you.
Click the picture below for more details.


We hope your week has been filled with a little bit of fun, relaxation and happy sewing.
Linking up with many of the blog parties on my Linky Party Page.

and

PS: I-Spy Swap coming this summer here at Val's Quilting Studio!!
Click the picture below to get a peek.

21 comments:

  1. the ribbon has worked so well on the quilt Jackson is certainly enjoying himself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your H2H quilt! That panto is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful H2H. I love the quilting. This quilt will be loved and treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, wonderful panto for that project. Jackson is just too cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect panto. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the perfect panto for the Happy Chemo quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that quilting pattern! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Quilt !!! Jackson is so lovely ! Thank you for sharing your pics, Val !
    Greetings from Germany, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This motif is indeed perfect, Val. I just love how it looks on the back. It's lovely on the front too!
    I wish you good luck in your new enterprise.
    Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great panto. I think I recognized a butterfly in your quilt. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That panto is just perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Val, your I Spy quilt will make someone really thrilled! The panto is great. I love those photos of Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It will certainly be cherished by whoever receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Val,
    I would love you and Jackson to quilt some of my quilts this summer! I am going to work on my Valentine's quilt this week--that will be a great one to send to you! Will you quilt with a minkee backing? I have another lap quilt that I need to make and it's going to have minkee on the back.
    Pugs and kisses,
    Nancy and the Pug Pack

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see your Jackson is hamming it up again....he is very sweet! Your eye spy quilt is fabulous...love the quilting design.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your quilting looks so precise, Val, and the ribbon motif is perfect. Jackson and I both approve! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this post! I'm sitting here on the couch with my coffee catching up on "my" blogs and enjoyed seeing goofball Jackson behaving so much like Samson. And that eye-spy quilt! Love everything about it!! And your quilting is awesome. If I had room for one, I'd get a longarm, too. ��

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great finish Val, and good call on the soft flannel backing. I'm hoping to drop my two H2H quilts off later this week. Absolutely love seeing Jackson in the pics; bet he'll be glad to have his mommy home all DAY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect quilting! And that Jackson is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The quilting is perfect! It's a very fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...