Saturday, May 14, 2016

My Quick Go-To Gift

A school friend retires this year annnddd is becoming a grandma for the first time. Thus, I couldn't resist using this I Love Grandma flannel to quickly make a receiving blanket for her party this afternoon. Plus, every Grandma needs their own special blankets to cuddle their grands in.
This, wrapped with a nice bottle of wine, I'm hoping will help her begin to
celebrate a fun, new life chapter which lies ahead.
Hope your weekend is going wonderful well.

PS: I-Spy Swap coming this summer here at Val's Quilting Studio!!
Click the picture below to get a peek.


12 comments:

  1. How lovely to receive wine in a blanket!
    I will send you my address if ever I am to become a Grandmom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift for her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute gift! I think I've talked a local friend into the I spy swap too. We were having fun looking for fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift. Hope she enjoys lots of snuggles when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lot of cuddles will go on in the snuggle blanket

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gift fir grandma....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great gift. Very cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely present......a gorgeous blanket for the baby and a bottle of wine for grandma....sounds wonderful to me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to remember that sometimes simple is better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet! A blanket to keep at grandma's house is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fabrics you used. It's a very fun gift.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...