Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday Archives #114: Embroidery

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvenate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: Embroidery

Our Slow Stitching Sunday host Kathy has had the most wonderful ongoing embroidery project this year and I'm sure you guys have enjoyed watching her progress as much as I.
I so tempted to start my own Life Is Beautiful a pattern by Helen Stubbings:
PS: I-Spy Swap coming this summer here at Val's Quilting Studio!!
Click the picture below to get a peek.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't had an opportunity to do much else with relatives visiting so really welcomed this quick break from the hosting routine. Looking forward to the "Eye Spy" swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful quilt, I started one about 5 years ago and I am stuck so if you ever get started, let me know, maybe we can stitch along!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...