Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday Archives #113: Equilateral Triangles

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: Equilateral Triangles

This one remains a favorite of mine, but also makes me realize I haven't done 
anything with triangles since this one back in 2014. How about you?? 

Looking for old themes? Check out our directory by clicking right here.
Val's Quilting Studio

5 comments:

  1. I made a quilt all in equilateral triangles and all by hand way back in the mid-seventies. I have no idea what I did with that quilt either! I guess I gave it away to a thrift shop when I needed to clean out things to move one time. Darn it, because I do remember I lived that quilt and I don't even know if I took a photo of it or not. I should scan some old photos into my computer, especially the quilts I did take photos of. I also made a set of 4 placemats that I still have. I need photos of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triangle quilt is just fantastic. I love all your bright colours. I've linked a hand sewn quilt with triangles, but they are made in a special way. Maybe you will find it out by studying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have dozens of posts with HSTs but not a single one with equilateral ones. So, I'll send Jackson a tummy rub instead. Cami gets one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have sewn triangles in a long time either. Time to think about moving one up the queue. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this quilt, it's one of my favorites that you've made.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...