Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday Archives #168 : WORDY Projects!

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
This week's theme is: WORDS!
Words on quilts, words on projects, words on signs. Search your archives for those wordy projects! 
I'm going to rejuvenate my "trunk load of word quilts" but also wanted to share one of my stairways that is happily decorated with many of these quilts. I had a twenty-five dollar coupon and have recently treated myself to Lori Holt's new Spelling Bee book and now have a few more "wordy" quilts in the planning phase that will make a fun addition to this gallery of quilts.
I'm glad to have Tuesday Archives back and as always, look forward to what your have to rejuvenate for your archives for this week's theme!

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.
WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.


3 comments:

  1. it will be interesting to see everyone`s word quilts as have never tackled one myself, will pop back when more have been added

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done any improv work with words. Maybe one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a think (and a look) to see if I do have any word quilts...don't believe I do! I love yours. Fab you is definitely a positive one I should make for myself... I won a words book from Sarah in the H2Help this year, so you have inspired me to make one of these in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...