Monday, December 11, 2017

Happy Mail Winner!


Remember to find happiness in the little things along the way.

Remember to steal as many hugs and kisses as you can.

 As I think:
Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog during the Virtual Cookie Exchange and to all of you who are my loyal followers/bloggy friends. Our blogs are certainly a happy spot in my life.
I have a happy shout out to Deb who blogs at Frugal Little Bungalow. Yep! Random Number Generator chose your number as the winner of my Happy Mail Give-Away. Congrats Deb!

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb. Love the sentiment. Find Happiness in the little things. Great pic of the grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Deb! I always enjoy visiting your blog, Val, because it's upbeat and happy here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I just came over to visit and saw this! :) Thank you! Love the picture of the kids! :) So much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Deb! A similar quote has always spoken to me -
    “Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have.”― Rabbi Hyman Schachtel

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...