Friday, December 15, 2017

More Elf Fun!

Well, our Elf on the Shelf, Elvin, zip-lined his way through our 
classroom for his final visit of the year. 

My husband literally cracked me up with this creation: 
And at 3:30 TODAY this quilter starts Winter Break.
 I can't wait to fill my days with a routine of sewing, working out and visiting the grands. 
Stay tuned!

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



10 comments:

  1. Oh my how cute. Elvin, and the video. Merry Christmas, enjoy the sew time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and hope you achieve heaps..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the elves! As a retired high school special education teacher, I know you will enjoy the break. Actually, even though we are retired, we are in ministry to International students at the University of Alabama. So we also are winding down from all the organized interactions and have fewer responsibilities over the break. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Nancy A: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha!! I cracked up, too! You've got some serious dance moves, Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFLOL!!! You and Jackson really have some moves!! Hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy you are the soul mate of one of my son's friends in regards to the Elf on the Shelf thing. They had him zip lining and doing crazy things for their kids a few years back / posting on FB..

    FUN! :) Your kids must have loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to come watch it again, and show it to DH, he laughed too. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That video is so much fun! Hope your winter break is going great!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...