Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday Archives #177: Designs by YOU!

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: Designs by YOU!

My thinking behind today's theme is for us to share our original quilt designs.
 My own "Oh  Happy Day" quilt is an original quilt created from a sketch. 
But many of you have created awesome quilt designs that have evolved into published patterns. You are welcome to share any of your designs this week as I'm hoping this week's linky provides an opportunity for everyone to rejuvinate and share pattern tutorials, sales and for some of you, even books published! Have fun! 

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day is such a fun and vibrant quilt! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never see enough of your quilt. This is the reason I first followed your blog, and this is still the reason I come back many times a week. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...