Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tuesday Archives #145: Pet Beds

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: PET BEDS

With this exceptionally cold winter,
Jackson has kept warm by sleeping under blankets with us...
 and cuddled up in random blankets around the house:
I NEED TO MAKE HIM A COZY PET BED!!

Check out my Long Arm Quilting information by clicking right HERE.
I offer free return shipping and quick turn around service.

7 comments:

  1. I've never made a pet bed. My furkids nap where ever suits them (that's cat-itude) so probably would use it once and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pet bed post isn't very detailed, but your linky reminded me that I need to stuff another one! I use them as a way to get rid of all my trimmings and small batting scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I made a creative link. A post about a pet and a bed. Does that count?? I never have a good post to link up! I need to diversify my sewing & quilting projects I guess, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made dozens of dog beds, but the kind I liked the best for my furkids was not one I have blogged about. It had sides to have something to snuggle against, fake sheeps wool inside for warmth, and corduroy outside for durability, all stuffed with poly batting. I copied a commercial one that we got at a discount store. I also had flat pillow style beds, but the furkids always preferred the ones with the tall sides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure he would appreciate a dog bed, helen wants me to make a quilt for each of her new cats but think I will be lazy as I have a few cat fabrics and will just tuen 2 of those into small quilts for them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't made any dog beds but I do keep my scraps and pass them on to a lady that does make them. She sells them at the local market.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't keep a dog since I'm allergic. DT wishes we did.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...