I think someone wishes he was outside as he...
...watches his dad clear all those icicles that have built up.
I just let him out and he lasted all of five minutes and is now cuddled up on the couch.
Personally, I plan to keep warm in my studio today with a list of quilty things to keep me busy:
1. Happy RSC Saturday...I linked my final purples.
2. I'm all caught up on my January Scrap Dance Mystery QAL
3. Just need to quilt and bind my Winter Wallhanging and I'll have my January OMG met.
4. Cut and prep my two blocks for my Sat. Sampler.
5. Prep sewing supplies to teach my students to stitch next week.
That should keep me busy in-between the laundry and cleaning...because I'm NOT going outside.
Thanks for stopping by and happy, happy Saturday!
Next week's theme is: SNOWMEN!