Thursday, June 30, 2016

June OMG: Almost!

grab button for RedLetterQuilts
One of my favorite things about creating quilts is seeing a pile of  yummy fabric go from this...

...to this! 
I'm only four rows short of meeting me June OMG...not too bad considering this is "growing" into a queen size quilt.  I admittedly mayyyy have been sidetracked by a few small, easy finishes in-between. I really wanted to get my jelly roll race quilted after my retreat and I enjoyed experimenting with my four patch baby blanket.  All these finishes, plus a studio make-over...I'd say June has been a very productive first month of summer vacation for this here teacher.  Thanks so much Heidi for creating this monthly goal setting linky for us. I may not have completed my goal in it's entirety, I did however make substantial progress and for that I am grateful...especially since that pile of fabric has been sitting around since January! Yes, January!!
We count our change and link our savings here next Wednesday July 6th!!
Click the picture to read more!
Check out past themes:
Val's Quilting Studio

7 comments:

  1. Lovely. I think smaller projects in between the larger ones keeps the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! But I have fabric a lot older that that. Like years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Your French Roses quilt looks so great! I got a little delayed starting mine because I decided to make a quilt for pulse. I'm putting the binding on today, so I should be able to start my French Roses very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks beautiful. You do know how to make the most of summer vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those French Roses look cozy!
    Great job moving your fabric Val, glad to help haha! Any fabric I've introduced since January has only just begun to get comfortable in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your finish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a very productive month!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...