Thursday, June 16, 2016

Off to RETREAT!!!

My quilty friend is due to stop by and pick me up later this morning, and LOL! this is how we're feeling! The retreat doesn't officially start until tomorrow at 10am...but once we found out we can get into the sewing room by 1:00 we said: "Let's go!"
Image result for car loaded for quilt retreats

I'm almost packed and find myself anxious to start sewing as I have literally spent the last two days  cutting and cutting and cutting more fabric. Blah! My arm is sore. But! I have two quilt kits all ready to go. (Plus what seems like a billion other little projects I won't even get to...LOL... 
But we never know what mood we'll be in will we.) 
I'm looking forward to having a wonderful variety of quilty creations to share with you next week and just wanted to drop in to wish you a great rest of the week and Happy Father's Day celebrations.
REMINDER: The deadline to mail your I-Spys quares is June 22nd.
Val's Quilting Studio
Still time to rejuvinate your Flag posts here.
Val's Quilting Studio

19 comments:

  1. I just got back from my retreat and my car looked just like that cartoon...so funny! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already on your way - but have a grand time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful and productive time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have lots of fun, Val! And take pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous, have a great time. I anxious to see your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your retreat, Val. I look forward to seeing all you create when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have the best time. Behave yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little picture. Made me laugh... That's exactly what we are like.
    Have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great time you will have would love to one day be able to go on a retreat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your exclusive sewing time and get away. Can't wait to see what you worked on while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your exclusive sewing time and get away. Can't wait to see what you worked on while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun. Can't wait to see what you get done while gone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have lots of fun, fun, fun! Can't wait to see what you get done!
    pugs and kisses,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear the fun stories later...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...