Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday Archives #121: Four Patch Quilts (+Tutorial)

Hello! Hello! And...Happy Tuesday Archives. 
The linky party that let's you rejuvenate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: FOUR PATCH Quilts

Here's an easy four patch quilt pattern I found that is a little bit more "wonky" than your tradition pattern. But, Oh how I love the results! And I seriously think this can be finished in the matter of a few hours....just the break I need from my humongous queen size quilt I've been making.
Click HERE to hop over to the Moda Bake Shop for the pattern. 
In fact, I have this Lori Holt layer cake just waiting to be made into a quilt.



Val's Quilting Studio

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, Val! I hope I didn't break the linky party rules by linking up the wrong kind of quilt. I have never made a quilt with just squares, and the only quilt I ever made that had a 4x4 grid was my Drunken Dragons quilt that had each block made up of four drunkard's path units. So I linked it, but if you email me and tell me that it doesn't count, I'll delete it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty fabrics, such summery colours. This will make a sweet little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Val, I just published a post on four-patch mini mini quilts and them saw your post on G+.... What a great timing! :-) I had to come here right away. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not done a four patch quilt but off to see the instructions for this one, liking the wonkyness of the blocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't recall making a 4 patch quilt but it is on the list for my scraps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wonky blocks look like so much fun! Great colors too. Thanks for hosting the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun! Sometimes you need a break in the middle of another project, that one looks like a very good choice.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...