Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tuesday Archives # 187: Rainbows

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: "Rainbows!"

This Rainbow of Hexagons is one of my favorites made and as I skim back through my archives this week, I'm surprised to realize that it's been three years ago since I made it for Sarah's Annual Hands to Help Charity Challenge in 2015. I need to start thinking about this year's donation.
Speaking of H2H...sign ups have begun. Click HERE to read about the variety 
of charities to choose from and perhaps think about joining us. 
Sign-Up NOW!!


I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

3 comments:

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...