Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday Archives #189: GOLD

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party. (You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: "GOLD"


Whether while searching through your archives you find post with gold flowers or
Image result for gold

of the quilty kind, I hope you have as much fun as I did looking and reading old post.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blue and gold quilt, and it reminded me that I have a blue and gold. I wish I had cute presenter like you have on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of Jackson, pretty quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blue and gold quilt. I love that color combination, but have never made a quilt from that palette.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...