Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Applique W.I.P.

 First, Thank you to everyone for your positive comments on my previous post. It's always refreshing to check in each day and know I have such awesome support. It motivates and keep me in "check". I'm so grateful to have found such an awesome blogging community of friends.

Boy is November going fast for anyone else!? All of sudden I'm looking at my 2013 project list and realize I have two projects left I'd really like to complete. One is this: my BOM for 2013. I got back to it this past weekend. I have almost three more blocks traced, cut and tacked down. I really want to get it done before I start by 2014 BOM. (Good idea huh!!)


This week is quiet and will find me sewing applique in the evenings. I also want to get my guy's flannel quilt on the frame so it's ready to quilt  this weekend.
In appreciation and with smiles!
Val:)

2 comments:

  1. I saw your guys flannel quilt on Pinterest this am! Go You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Isn't it fun to finish things ? Can't wait to see that BOM done. Good for you Val.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...