Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tuesday Archives #118: Faces

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvenate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

Like many of you, before I jumped into the world of bloggers some three summers ago, 
I was an avid blog reader. I was always inspired by the blog SewTakeAHike. And though she doesn't blog often anymore, I passed by this post last Fall and was inspired
by this FACE technique created by Melissa Averinos. 
2015-09-20 12.27.05

This is an example of Melissa's work! (Amazing huh!)

Anyhooo....thanks for your patience with my late linky posting this week.  I started Grammy Summer Camp with our little grand guy this past Sunday and life has been non-stop since. Whew! Can't remember the last time I had to make a little person breakfast! LOL!! Need-less-to-say, 
I replaced my morning tea with a strong cup of coffee! 


2 comments:

  1. This one is fun - love the 'faces'. I know I did a personal portrait with the quild but may not have put it on my blog as I can't find it. So I used something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Val, have fun with Grammy Summer Camp. Such precious times!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...