I'm back and as I return to blogging, I'm doing so to share my 100 day Challenge with you!
What are you going to do with the LAST 100 days of 2020???
During a time when everything feels so out of control and the calendar continues to be a record of cancelled/postponed events. We isolate more and keep our social distance.
Even upon the return to school/work...the new normal looks like this:
Chromebooks were distributed and teachers are the only humans in the school buildings as our students are taught virtually. I sit in a corner of my office area and meet with classes/teachers like this:
As I start my 33rd year of teaching, as you can imagine, this is all so unimaginable.
I feel even worse for our students and their families.
Six months into this pandemic, I find myself tired and unmotivated.
But I'm tired of feeling blah.
I've chosen to control THAT which I CAN and plan to share my journey here with you as this first, give me accountability and second, if I motivate just one other person to do the same...that makes my day.
So HOW do we stay motivated?
HOW do we reach our goal?
2. Your workouts should "pump" you up!
3. Make it a habit of "showing up" for yourself.
4. Create healthy habits for yourself.
Fitness. I move everyday!!!
Committed to a nutrition program.
Committed to daily personal development.
Keeping an affirmation journal.
Tracking it all!
How do you start?
1. COMMIT...this actually will give you a sense of control.
2. Identify your WHY! (More on this to come in future posts.)
3. MOVE...find an exercise outlet that your enjoy!
On top of my daily walks, I'm committing to:
5. WRITE...daily. I will be doing THAT right here on the blog.
6. TRACK IT ALL...I have my traveler's notebook for this and LOVE to track everything.
Set a goal for yourself and share it with us.