Saturday, February 22, 2014

Feb. RSC: My Final Pink Blocks

Here they are:
I had a little fun playing with pink scraps and frilly ribbon today. Every time I sit down to work on my RSC people and houses I'm reminded of when I use to play with paper dolls when I was young. This mother and daughter pair sure make a cute addition to my January blue blocks. I even added a crazy heart to the house, making it the smallest heart I've made yet. I've decided to applique the doors and windows onto the houses, making is easier to add more detail and dimension this way. Happy Scrappy Saturday everyone! I'm off to see what you've all been up to. I'm already looking forward to our next color.

Soscrppy
With smiles,
 Val:)

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the addition of lace under the eaves. Glad you got to play with your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love pink and the cute ruffles! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Loving the little lacy detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of appliqueing the details on the house !
    Very snazzy ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace is a nice touch! These are adorable blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun figures in their lace ruffles; super sweet little girls - or is it a mother and daughter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mother and daughter. Very clever joining of scraps to get such good shapes. I stumbled on you in the scrap challenge linky. I must visit more often.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those little girls are just too darn cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...