Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Busy Start to Summer.

The day after I got out of school for summer break, we hit the road to our daughter and son-in-laws to attend his graduation as a Radiology Technologist. Two years of intensive work done. We are so proud of them both and wish him the best on his boards this coming weekend.

We celebrated Father's Day:
 

And for the last four day's I've had this little Ninja Turtle in the house as we enjoyed our first Grammy Camp of the summer: (Don't ya love how silly 3 1/2 years olds are!)

He and Jackson continue to enjoy running and playing together in the backyard as I garden:

We also spent afternoons across the street at my neighbors swimming with his "summer friend". The boys are four days apart...so it's become a tradition for us Grandmas to get them together each summer. And did ya know that the "Hulk Man" loves Dutch Bro? Who would have guessed! 

 If I look tired....I AM! LOL!! But oh how much we cherish these Grammy Camps.
I love your buddy!
(Meme, why do you call me Buddy? Because I love you. Oh, Okay. thank you Meme) THE BEST!
 I'm off to pack him up as we get ready to meet his parents. (We drive and meet at a half way point as they live three hours away) and then I'm packing for my Sewing Retreat!!!!! YES!!! A weekend of sewing!! I'm so pysched! I have all my WIP to pack and may be up to midnight doing so...but with three uninterrupted days of sewing ahead...I can't wait!! I've missed my sewing and need to find a new routine of getting more sewing in. This is the perfect way to kick of my summer! Stay tuned.

WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.
Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.
WIN quilt batting this summer. Click HERE to read how.


10 comments:

  1. Ah yes....busy times indeed. Congratulations to your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your little guy always seem to have the best fun! Everything about you Val is FUN. =) Congratulations to your son-in-law. Have the most wonderful time at your retreat. Can't wait to see what you dream up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely age they are so interested in everything and as you say give you lots of laughs and pleasure too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to spend time with the little ones but oh so tiring. Enjoy every moment and put your sewing on hold while it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3 1/2 year old grandson is my pleasure to sit once a week. It is special isn't it, this being a grandma, as tiring as it can be. Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, fun and more fun to come! Have a great time at retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay welcome to summer break 😍😍😍😍 I will be following all your summer fun 😀 we are on a weekend cycling and sightseeing adventure in Grand Junction ATM then I have two weeks in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grammy Camp followed by Sewing Retreat? Sounds like back to back slices of heaven :) Three and a half is a wonderful age!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun for all of you!! and a sewing retreat too so awesome Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I peeked into your life there for a minute! How fun. Great grass! Ours is sparse with weeds... midAtlantic grass. Love the pic of you two turtles!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...