Monday, March 16, 2015

Hands 2 Help Charity Challenge

It's that time a year that finds Sarah who blogs at Confessions of a Fabric Addict busy organizing her annual charity quilt challenge. 
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
The sign-ups have begun and there are three charities to choose from. As a cancer survivor myself (you can read about my story here) I always like to make a quilt for Happy Chemo. I think this rainbow of hexagons will brighten someones day! The flower arrangement? This arrangment? I am taking the input you all gave me yesterday and using black with them. (I thought about the grey but realized I don't even have grey in my stash...hmm...this is definitely a color I need to start looking at using!) What I need to do now is cut some blacks to throw into the arrangments as I still kinda like the flowers. (Smiles!
So if you too have an extra quilt, maybe thinking of joing us and donating to one of the charities highlighed at the H2H Charity Challenge. Click here to sign-up.
See ya tomorrow for Tuesday Archives where our theme is Anything Green.  I mean it's St. Patrick's Day...I couldn't resist a little fun in the theme!

6 comments:

  1. Those hexies will make a happy quilt for Happy Chemo. Perfect one to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cheery quilt. Can't wait to see what you will do with it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rows like this. And I look forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will brighten someone's day for sure Val!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I turn my back for five minutes and you have rainbows everywhere! Those hexis are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black is going to make those blocks just glow! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...