Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday Archives #53: Anything Plaid!

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio
But Wow!!! I knew you guys were a talented bunch....as last week's party had 68 links of Original Designs by YOU!!! That's the largest linky thus far as Tuesday Archives celebrates one year!! (I haven't even made it through last week's list yet...but I will!) I just love the idea of having an opportunity to rejuvinvate our older posts under this forum. I've have never been concerned about the "numbers"....until my husband commented this past weekend about all the links! I'm so looking forward to visiting them very soon! I love our blogging community! Just so much inspiration and support!! I think I'm jubilant! LOL!! Just love it! Okay, let me calm myself down and get to the matter of business...this week....well, this week is all about: 

Plaid:

I was fortunate enough to take a Mary Lou Workshop a few years ago. I am just so inspired by her Out Of The Box style. Thus the inspiration behind by current "teacher" story quilt that is fermenting in my mind! I mean look at her adorable Plaid City:





6 comments:

  1. My link is the closest I can get to working with plaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much inspiration from you Valerie and from the links! Thank you for those parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no plaid-post - but the one you tell about is wonderful. Thank you Val.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Linky Party Anniversary! I love reading through these every week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on one year of the Tuesday Archives! No plaids in my archives. I'll just have to enjoy all the other links this week.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...