Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Archives #52: Original Patterns by YOU!

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! Click here to read more about this linky party.  And, Hey! If you are new, we are glad you are joining us. We have a very talented group of regulars around here and continue to enjoy rejuvinating our older posts to share with one another. Speaking of that, wasn't last week fun visiting everyone's sewing spaces and getting some really good organizational tips!! I loved it!
Seriously, thank you for giving us a peek into your sewing havens. 
Val's Quilting Studio
 This week's linky party offers a special opportunity for those of  you who have created patterns to Pat Yourself on the Back and to Toot Your Horn as you share with us, your fellow blogging friends, patterns you have created and maybe even have for sale. Whether it be it wool, paper piecing, applique, bags, totes, and/or quilts, (did I forget anything??) please feel welcome to link us directly to your sales page, and/or past posts that show what patterns you have created. How fun! (And know, I'm always looking for a good fat quarter friendly pattern.)
So, Pat Yourself on the Back....
Image result for toot your horn
And...yes...
Image result for toot your horn






12 comments:

  1. Not sure mine really is a pattern, but it was an original design. Thanks for hosting the archives, it's fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kate...that's cool. Our themes run in sequence of the alphabet...thus "patterns"...but I did add "designs" to the D collection for when we hit that part of the alphabet again. Hard to believe Tuesday Archives celebrates one year this month!! Glad we are having fun rejuvinating our old posts!

      Delete
  2. What a great topic! I had so much fun checking out the original patterns. Will visit again this week to see the new links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Val for the opportunity of finding original patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the opportunity to toot my horn! (ha-ha) and show a pattern that I finally completed! I love this process that I use for this type of quilt. Thanks for letting me share!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome!! I love seeing all these patterns shared and can't wait till Saturday morning when I sit with my morning tea and visit all the links!!!

      Delete
  5. My link is my own design. Not a pattern, but many detailed pictures to learn from. So fun with your linky party, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Www here did everyone come from? I think there's a week's worth of viewing to visit. An insomniac's dream. One year! Congrats and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIght!!! I just told my husband it might take more than my usual cup of tea to view all these this weekend! I can't wait! I knew there was a lot of creative talent out there that needed rejuvinating!! Thanks to everyone for sharing!!

      Delete
  7. So many super talented people where to start? Thanks for the inspiration Val.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this Val! My link is to first ever pattern. I am quite proud of it. And I love seeing what others are doing too!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...