Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stay-cation Day 5: WIP's Be Gone!

My stay-cation seems to be turning more into a "sew-cation" and it feels good.
Today is a cold, quiet, grey day that finds me with some slow stitching of binding and yo yo's to finish. As soon as I find a good movie to watch I'll get back to these tonight. 
(See this, Rainbow of Pinwheels, finished right here.)

Meanwhile, this is off the design wall and getting done! Once I get the rows all sewn together here, I'll add a border and use the rest of the afternoon to quilt it. 
 (See it as a finished flimsy right here.)

And I'm sure Jackson will remind me when it's time for daily walk.
He looks pretty content until then doesn't he.
Hope your day is good. Wondering, what are you up to today?

9 comments:

  1. I spy a finish soon. Who is the alphabet quilt for?

    Jackson looks quite content...for now. Enjoy Day 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sewing on lots of color - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its rainy here today, too. I Just got back from a quilt guild meeting. TONIght I,m putting on a movie and sewing down binding, too! Excuse the typos, my fingers are too big. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.....loving all that happy colour; the perfect antidote for a cold and grey day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way your little quilt is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meetings all day, while it rained. I would have loved to be in the sewing / crafting room today! Sounds like you are having a nice Stay-cation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are getting lots finished. Cold, rainy, gray days are the best for sewing. Our day was like that add on extremely windy and sewing was on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Lets call it a "ME-CATION"......Enjoy! Jackson is gonna wonder what happened when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sew days are wonderful and sew weeks are even better. Glad you are enjoying the time.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...