Sunday, March 22, 2015

Stay-cation Day 2: Just Quilting Along

Two more things I get to cross off my Stay-cation list:
My I-Spy squares cut and ready to send as happy mail to fellow blogging buddies.(Trading with blogging buddies is truly the  funniest way to collect for an eye spy quilt!)

And I finished quilting some commission quilts:
I used an ABC/123 pantograph here...

...on this cute little ABC quilt made from the Temecula Quilt Co. QAL last Fall.
I had fun quilting it and am now reinspired to finish my own ABC quilt  I plan on using the same pantograph with white thread on my quilt too. 

On this Lori Holt Christmas Quilt quilt I used my Christmas Cookies pantograph:

I love how this customer fussy cut the gingerbread people into the windows and how lucky that the  gingerbread and candy patterns fell right on this block!! So cute!!!

Time for an afternoon walk with Jackson and tonight will find me relaxing as I continue to hand sew the binding on my rainbow pinwheel quilt. Thanks for stopping my and keeping my company on my little stay-cation here. Until tomorrow...

11 comments:

  1. You are getting a lot accomplished on your Staycation! Sometimes it is fun just hanging around the house doing little projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying you staycation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilting! You are definitely getting bunches done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow...you aren't wasting any time, are you! Looks as if you are having the best time, Val. Love, love, love the quilting on the ABC/123 quilt. Amazing!! I think you deserve a glass of wine (or two) this evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that ABC pantograph is perfect for that quilt. Love the quilting on these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great day! I love your quilting on those commissioned quilts. Day two can be chalked up to another success. (This is fun catching up on my backlog of reading)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilts, great quilting! Love how those quilt came together. Thanks for the look see.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Val - You sure made great use of Day 2! It all sounds and looks wonderful! You are terrific and pairing the quilting with the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those quilting designs to match the quilts. Double the fun. You are having a productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute alphabet quilts. The panto you used is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...