Monday, November 17, 2014

Dinosaur Quilting & FREE Shipping!

 I knew immediately I would quilt this adorable dinosaur quilt, made by some volunteers from our local Project Linus Chapter, with my Dinosaur Pantograph.
 

I used a varigated rainbow thread Called: Pharach Tale by King Tut...

It's a popular design among boys especially and I have great hope it will make a Project Linus recipient smile too! To see more of this pantograph quilting click over to here:

Have you been looking for a Long-Arm Quilter?

I'm offering FREE return shipping on all U.S. quilts through  November.
 I offer a large variety of pantograph designs and have been able to turn quilts around within a week of receiving them....just in time to get those last minute quilts finished for Christmas. Here's a shortcut to my pricing page. Feel free to drop me an email at: vworksofheart@gmail.com with your quilting inquiries as I'd love to quilt for you.
With Smiles!
Val:)


9 comments:

  1. Perfect match of quilting and quilt. It should definitely make some lucky boy grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Boy give the girl a snow day and look at her go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable quilt and pantograph!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What little boy wouldn't love this quilt? Love the thread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun quilt and will be loved by the lucky little boy who receives it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and the panto design is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...